2011-09-20

Top 10 Things You Should Never Say at Work

By Steve Tobak

http://www.bnet.com/blog/ceo/top-10-things-you-should-never-say-at-work/6988?tag=yahoo-bnet

1. Never say, “I don’t need the money” or “I don’t work for the money"
2. Never threaten, “If you [fill in the blank], then I’m going to the
boss."
3. Never diss or dress down anyone publicly.
4. Never say anything privately you wouldn’t say publicly
5. Never assume you’re “in” with the boss.
6. Never say, “[fill in the blank] makes me uncomfortable"
7. Never say, “When I retire I’m going to ."
8. Never gossip, especially about office romance
9. Never say you have authority for something you don’t.
10. Never make a mistake you have to live with.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

About Me

A tiny dust in the universe.