2011-11-27

Inside the Chinese Restaurant

As usual,
have Sunday morning tea with my family.

I always find out there are a lot of interesting things inside the Chinese Restaurant.
Besides enjoying the Dim Sum,
there are a lot of chatting topics there among the customers that I can listen,
and I can also observe a lot of interesting activities,
as how the waiters/waitress work,
how they please certain old customers,
how they treat some unknown customers.

It is very natural,
it is kind of human beings behaviour,
in such a crowded place.

Last week, when I was in TTK,
I saw one lady who needed not to wait for the table,
but when she arrived,
all the waitresses greeted her and spent a lot of time talking with her,
asking what she wanted.....

I remember this,
as today,
I am in CTU,
and I saw the similar picture,
and at the same time,
I also saw the lady gave 20 patacas to the manager when she arrived the table .

For the same waitress,
one could spend a lot of time chatting with the old lady,
but she could have another face to the other customer -
she blamed a man for he didn't order the food at one time.

From the Chinese restaurant,
one can always observe the personality of different people!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

About Me

A tiny dust in the universe.