2012-02-15

Happy Valentine Day

Yesterday was 2.14,
in TV, newsapapers and from the shops, restaurants,
all the people were reminded of this special day.

In the evening,
my old classmate called me to clarify some technical problems of glasses,
and he said that on behalf of all the gentlemen in Macau,
wished me a Happy Valentine Day,
and I also answered him,
that on behalf of all the ladies in Macau,
thanked for the blessing.

Valentine Day is for all the people,
not only for the lovers,
but also for family, friends.

Remember that I got plently of Valentine Cards, candies and flowers from my firends when I was in College on this special day.

So, wish every one is happy on each day, not only in Valentine Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

About Me

A tiny dust in the universe.