2012-02-02

Vacation

It is not my trip,
but during S 's trip back to Macau,
I feel like I have a good vacation.
It was really fast though.


Tuesday night,
we were in the ferry terminal,
and I said the last good-bye to her.

She spend 1/12 time of 2012 in Macau,
the place where we were studying high school together.
Then, I left Macau,
later, she left,
Few years later,
I came back Macau,
but she didn't ,
and now she lives in a place with -10C in her cold winter.

The time we can be together is very rare,
since each of us has our own life!

Last night,
missed a call,
and later on,
realise that it was S 's call back from Germany,
she wanted to let us know that she arrived home safely.
Actually, I was counting the hours she was in the plane,
and when she can be her home in Germany.

Looking forward to having another vacation!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

About Me

A tiny dust in the universe.