2012-02-11

Thumbs up and thumbs down

This morning,
when I was ready to get off the bus,
an old lady was running far away from the bus stop,
a small girl inside the bus watched this from the window,
and asked the driver to wait for her,
obviously she didn't know the old lady at all.
The driver was patient and the lady got in the bus successfully,
Though I didn't encourage the elders to run to catch the bus,
I do appreciate the little girl and the driver's kind consideration.

However,
not all the people behave nicely in Macau.
Earlier in the morning,
I saw a woman threw the rubbish next to the garbage station,
why couldn't she  make one more action,
to make the city cleaner,
this could be also a bad example for the kids.

I felt bad the other afternoon too,
a student just put the juicy container of her snack in the window of the bookstore,
what a bad action!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

About Me

A tiny dust in the universe.