2012-02-28

現場直擊Witness

26.2.2012
Last night,
I saw two illegal driving conducts in the busy area–
The first one was in 夜呣與崗頂斜which is a one way road,
and the cars are not allowed to go up.
In the early evening, one “Benz” with a lucky no.ML-xx-yy ignored the sign and drove up to the hill side direction.
It was very dangerous, and when I saw it, I didn’t believe it happened like this.
Until the car reached the mid part of the road,
It suddenly drove backward,
As I was walking up to the hill to the library,
I could see the police car was waiting outside the police station,
Then, I knew the reason why at that moment, the driver drove back!!
The second one was happened in front of the old Court house in Nam Wan area,
A car first stopped in front of the red light for a while, then ignored the red light, and drove quickly while all the cars were still waiting for the green light.
From these two traffic events, it reminds me that "Don’t trust the traffic sign nor the traffic light in Macau, everything can happen on the road!"


No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

About Me

A tiny dust in the universe.