2012-05-19

Decisions Decisions

"Life is full of decisions",
this is the theory I learned from my marketing professor many many years ago,
actually,
in our daily life,
we deal with it naturally -
study or work,
save or spend,
what kind of food to eat,
what kind of clothes to wear,
which restaurant or which sport to take,
sometimes it is really like taking the multiple choices,
among the different choices,
some are easy,
some are very difficult,
especially the choices are not casual one,
but significant one in our life,
still we have to face it.

Today,
made an important decision in a very short time,
it was very hard and difficult,
however,
taking a quick analysis,
and applying the sunk cost theory,
I need to cut off my loss,
emotionally I feel I am losing many things,
but in terms of future,
I will no longer suffer any further loss any more,
Anyway -
塞翁失馬,焉知非福
A loss may turn out to be a gain !

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

About Me

A tiny dust in the universe.