2012-05-01

May 1 High Tea at Hotel Royal

Tme flies,
today is the last day of the long week-end holiday,
it is not common to have 4 days off from the regular work week.

During these four days,
I realise that I didn't do much,
just doing this and that,
and got nothing done.

May 1, early afternoon,
passed by 哪咤廟斜巷,
saw a new buidling,
was curious and went inside it -老饕巷,
the new building called 柏程苑,
and there is a cafe on G/F,
the name called Cakez Cafe,
I think it would be nice to have tea with friends there.

Later,
called K and chatted that we should go out to do something,
she said that her colleague recommended a Cafe near my house,
I immediately told her that I knew the place - which I only discovered earlier.

However when we went there,
it was closed.
The notice said that it was only soft opening.

When I passed by earlier,
I saw 2 tables of customers,
I wondered they sold out the food?

Anyway,
at last, we decided to go to Royal.

There is a tea buffet there,
the place is good,
as it is not too crowded,
the price is not expensive,
one drink with several kinds of mini cakes and sandwiches -
I should say they are just snacks,
but it was good to spend a hot afternoon over there!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

About Me

A tiny dust in the universe.