2012-05-25

Zhuhai Taxi Driver

Needed to do something in a short time in the afternoon,
got a taxi by myself out of the border,
the first one rejected to go,
thus, I approached the second one,
and asked if he could go to my destination,
the drive didn't show a happy face,
and I started to ask,
how much was the cost,
he said 30,
I immediately insisted to use the meter,
then entered the taxi.

As this was my first time to go to this place,
without much information,
I had no idea how to go,
but thinking the driver would take a longer trip,
I told him to go straight,
used the tunnel,
he started to be impatient,
and asked me again the place 's name,
I clarified again the name was correct,
and I asked whether he knew how to go,
he just said that he didn't understand what I was saying,
I showed him the name in paper,
he said he would follow my instruction,
and keep on going.

I started to get the taxi information,
and waited if the area looked wrong,
I would stop it and leave,
or asked him to go to the police station.

At last,
the taxi arrived there at 18.6,
and I left the taxi by giving 20,
it was really an unpleasant ride.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

About Me

A tiny dust in the universe.