2012-05-15

Sightseeing in Developing Countries


My aunt from HK told me that her Vietnam trip was with a lot of raining,

Especially the ride on the river,

Eleven people got wet under the rain,

And all of them needed to buy new T-shirts to change –

11 was a good business for the seller,

but the elderly could get sick easily.

I was in doubt the tour guide didn’t do a good job.



The other night,

My old colleague told me her trip to Burma was with a lot of sunshine and raining too.

The most impression was during the visit to the temple at noontime,

They needed to take off the shoes and walked in bare foot,

The ground was so hot and burned their feet,

I was in doubt the local people could do something for that.



Anyway, there are a lot of things to improve for the tourism business of the developing countries,

And in other sense,

In this stage,

The people there are simpler!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

About Me

A tiny dust in the universe.