http://www.lifehack.org/articles/productivity/7-things-successful-people-that-they-will-never-tell-you.html- Sometimes, it is just about overcoming your fears and taking risks in life. If you avoid taking risk, you may not discover your capabilities .Never be afraid of failure, it’s very important in finding success.
- Fail with an attitude.
- Follow a healthy routine, exercise regularly, eat well, laugh a lot, sleep peacefully, stop worrying.
- Sometimes, one needs to stop worrying about things beyond control.
- Look for and find opportunities where others give up.
- Take complete responsibility for your actions and outcomes or lack of them.
- Try being proactive instead of being reactive.
- Be sure about yourself and your deeds.
- Your looks, your dress does not determine your worth.
- Learn to swim against the tide.
- As in, have guts to follow only your heart and not the crowd!
- Do not take life seriously, learn to have fun as well!
- They don’t justify failure.
While unsuccessful people keep cribbing about their growing age, their health problems, their poor time management, their lack of luck, their bosses and their lack of opportunities, successful people are busy finding ways to overcome their challenges.
On this note, read these words from Eleanor Roosevelt:
“Great minds discuss ideas;
Average minds discuss events;
Small minds discuss people.”