2016-05-19

【商業英語】齊齊學商界語言「偽」術

https://hk.finance.yahoo.com/news/  -220723241.html

政客的外交口吻,經常會正面回答尖銳問題,帶你遊過花園後,便轉換話題,甚至乾脆不回應。而在商場,這種所謂語言「偽」術,有時確是在所難免。如果能巧妙地使用,更可帶來正面的效果。在商務會議中遇到難解的問題時,切不可為了維護自己的面子而強行回答。如果你不願意告訴對方你不能回答,那就要想辦法不作明確的答覆。有時候,懂得如何避開問題,勝過即時強行解決問題。

總之,在商談中,我們應學會巧妙地避重就輕,根據自己的目的來轉換話題,甚至以休會稍作緩衝,然後在合適的時機商討關鍵議題,商界的語言「偽」術,就是這樣煉成的。

A. 轉換話題

  1. Id rather talk about something different.我們還是說說其他的話題。
  2. Lets get back to the point/ Lets get back on track. 言歸正傳。
  3. Id prefer not to talk about it now.我現在寧願不談這件事情。
  4. Lets talk about it later. 那件事情以後在談吧。
  5. To change the subject, 換個話題,
  6. Well, all joking aside,好了,開玩笑就到此。
  7. By the way, 順帶一提,
  8. You were saying? 你剛才說著甚麼?
  9. Continue./ Carry on. / Please go on. 繼續說。
  10. That reminds me. 我想起來了。
  11. Im tired of talking.  我不想再說了。
  12. Ive heard the story before./ Youve already told me. 那事情我聽過了。
  13. Lets drop the subject./ Lets drop it.  這件事情不要再說了。

B. 建議暫時休會

  1. Well, we have accomplished a lot. 我們已經取得不少進展。
  2. We can definitely work out the details next time. 我們肯定可以下次再來解決細節問題。
  3. I suggest we take a break. 我建議休息一下。
  4. Lets dismiss and return in 30 minutes.我們休會吧,30分鐘後再回來。
  5. May I suggest we continue tomorrow? 我建議明天再繼續,好嗎?
  6. We can postpone our meeting until tomorrow. 我們可以把會議延遲到明天。
  7. That will eat up a lot of time. 這會耗費很多時間的。

C. 轉換商討議題

1. If you allow me, let me go on to the question of .

如果允許的話,我想接著談談有關.的問題。

2. Now that the issue of . has been dealt with, Im eager to know if you can .?

現在有關的問題解決了,我渴望知道你能否?

3. I suggest we have a word about / I suggest we turn to the issue of . .

我建議我們談談有關的問題。

4. Why dont we hear the comments by everyone present at the meeting first?

我們不如首先聽聽出席會議的各位的意見。

5. Im glad that we have arrived at a complete agreement on the clauses discussed so far. Now there remains only the question of .

很高興我們各項條款討論已取得完全一致的意見,剩下就只有的問題。

Frankie Chan
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

About Me

A tiny dust in the universe.