2012-03-31

Broken Lock

March 30 marked as an unforgetable day for me,
as yesterday evening when I went home after the outdoor concert,
I could not open the door with my key,
it appeared that it was locked inside,
since didn't know what was happened inside the house,
went to seek help from the locksmith.

The master said that if someone entered the house and stole things,
then locked the door inside,
I should also report to the police for the incident.

As a result, the master, and the police were present in front of my house,
the master spent two hours and made things getting worse,
the door was dismantled,
the wall was destroyed,
and at last he said that the lock was broken,
but still he could not open it,
I still need to pay MOP200 to him,
for his good try!
Nevertheless, he suggested it was better to seek help from the fireman,
to break the whole door!

As a result,
the policeman reported to the police station.
Seeing that obviously no thefts were involved,
and also the fire station replied back that they would not break the door in this case,
they suggested that we should find another locksmith.

From evening to night,
it was kind of late,
no result, but still had to call it for a day.

Just one door, but I could not return home to sleep!!!
Thus I had to stay out for night.

Today,
with help from friends and another locksmith,
finally, got the door opened,
and the iron door and the wooden doors were ruined too.

Luckily,
the locksmith helped to fix the damage,
and replaced with a new lock,
total cost for this experience  about MOP1000,
and a lot of time ......
fortunately,
no thefts entered into my house!

Another lesson - master is master!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

About Me

A tiny dust in the universe.