2014-06-29

Family member 's Sickness

F told me her eldest brother got sick,
and the whole family is in a sad atmosphere,
as they know this battle is very difficult to fight.

She has a big family,
and they are very close to each other.

The disease was only confirmed few weeks ago,
but the pains have been with him for more than several months.
He is very painful everyday now,
for the disease is not light.
There is no cure operation nor treatment.
She told me she is very painful for him.

I am speechless,
as her friend,
I wish I could share her sadness,
and provide any kinds of solution,
as she shared my similar case long time ago.

One family member gets sick,
the whole family members suffer.

Hope he can relieve his pains,
and enjoy more,
may be the miracle is coming!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

About Me

A tiny dust in the universe.