2014-06-09

Lovely antique doll

Found out one gorgeous talking and singing doll in my old stuff.
It was a present in a gift box long long time ago,
I really forget who offered to me,
I didn't open when I was small as I treasured it as a very expensive beautiful doll,
by looking outside the box -
the doll was in a red dress with a pair of fashion boots in same color.
she has beautiful curly golden color hair,
round eyes, perfect nose and month,
she is about 16 inches tall,
After so many years,
by opening the box,
I am so excited that it seems that I get one lovely antique present,
everything is so prefect,
I can make some beautiful clothes for her !

The toy was made by a company called Minelon in Japan. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

About Me

A tiny dust in the universe.