2014-06-14

Strange day

Today is a very strange day to me.

Yam cha with the kids for lunch,
their chance to order their favorite food,
it comes out that there are plenty of deep fried food,
fried pigeons,  several kinds of fried dumplings,
barbeque pork,
and most of all,
we have 4 kinds of chicken feet -
cooked in different style,
I am thinking when the kids were small,
they can only eat soft food,
when they grow older,
they would like to eat more unhealthy food,
anyway,
first time to have so many dishes of chicken feet.

Second strange thing for the day is -
I met two Summer today,
two girls named Summer!

The third things is I met two friends in early and later afternoon,
one male and one female,
both of them told me they brought their clothes for repairing!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

About Me

A tiny dust in the universe.