2017-01-03

2017

From my friend Maria M. 's facebook message:

My mindset going into 2017 --

If you owe me, don't worry about it!!!
If you wronged me, it's all good!!!
If you're beefing with me, you won!!!
If we aren't speaking, it's cool (and I'll still say Hello when I see you). Be safe and I still wish you well!
If you like me, or love me, say so!!!
If you feel I wronged you, I apologize!
Life is too short for all this "extra" unnecessary drama!!!!

I'm focused on God, my family, and the future!
If any of this applies to you, take it to God because I'm done with negativity!
Love, peace, and faith!
Let's LIVE, LOVE, LAUGH, and if you don't receive Love back - still Love and.... Keep it Moving!
God loves you, and I do too!
As I gear up for some wonderful life changing events next year, I wipe my slate clean of all negativity...
Any problems -- take it up with God -- 'cause my focus is clear!!!!!!!!!
Get ready for a Happy New Year!!!
Come on 2017!!!

2017 is going to be a better year!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

About Me

A tiny dust in the universe.