2010-09-19

Beautiful Sunday in S. Paul Ruins Area

Walked up to the hill this morning to have a small exercise, as it was kind of late for morning exercise,a lot of sunshine with beautiful plants,I could see plenty of tourists passed by.

Visitors from main land China in groups, few Japaneses...

Four Australians said hi to me and asked how could I did exercise under such hot weather, as they were so exhausted after hiking up the hill, I told them it was OK and I enjoyed it (actually it had been long time for me to be there, as I was so lazy to hike up there).

They told me that it was so humid, and difficult for them to adjust.

Then, by the time, a lady, speaking Mandarin, passed by and told me that I dropped my money purse on the ground, she was so nice. I didn't drop it but I put it therewhen I was doing my exercises.

只是半小時,我看見不同地方的人在大炮台一帶參觀,交通工具的發達,在小小的澳門,真有天涯若比隣的感覺。

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

About Me

A tiny dust in the universe.