2010-09-27

Please don't do this!!

Today, after work, went to the boutique to pick up my suit.

The shop was very crowded, with several customers choosing their favorite clothes.

The shop itself is not a big shop, but with several shop assistants to help the customers.

However, from time to time, I can hear the shop assistants commented about the other customers who had just left.

I didn't feel comfortable in such environment, as I was thinking that the shop assistants could talk with the other customers in front of me, how about me?

The shop assistants should respect their customers and be professional, they should not discuss or comment the other customers in the shop, especially there are other customers.

Be remember,they are your CUSTOMERS!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

About Me

A tiny dust in the universe.