2010-09-19

Eating in Happy House

Yesterday, went to see a musical opera in Cultural Center, before that, ate in Happy House.

I think Happy House is one of the oldest Japanese restaurants in Macau, as I remember it opened long time ago in Nam Wan,then only few years ago, it moved to Napa area.

Long time ago, there were not many choices of Japanese restaurants in Macau, the "Susi" and all kinds of Japanese dishes were quite attractive to us.  By the time one of my high school classmates started to become a  chef of Japaneses food, all my high school friends started to like the Japaneses food very much.

For me, I think freshness and cleanness are the most important on eating the Japanese food , I enjoyed very much when I ate the freshness Susi  in the fish market in  Tokyo, So wonderful and delicious!

In some shops which sell Susi in very cheap price,  I really wonder the quality of the Susi - it is better to eat in the oldest and good restaurants.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

About Me

A tiny dust in the universe.