2010-09-09

Taxi in Macau

Yesterday, went to see doctor after work.

There were no people in the bus-stop, my first common sense was a bus has just passed.

At the same time, a taxi stopped by the bus-stop and the passenger came out, I immediately took the taxi to my destination - it was so goo, no traffic jam, and within 5 minutes, I arrived - for 13 patacas.

I was quite happy about that - what a lucky day!!

For the bus fare, it costs 2 patacas, though I paid 6 times of the fare, the benefit I got is more than the cost I paid. I could even walk within 15 minutes and save the 2 patacas, but the time I saved and the comfort I got by taking a taxi is a really a benefit.

I think the taxi fare in Macau is not too expensive, imagine when I was in a big city, taking a taxi could cost a lot of money.

However, the problem is that one cannot easily get a taxi easily, especially in rainy day, for the elderly people.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

About Me

A tiny dust in the universe.