2010-11-26

2010 Thanksgiving Dinner

2010.11.24 Thursday, dinner at Grand Buffet.

http://www.grandlisboahotel.com/dining-grand_buffet

Started to realise that buffet is not suitable for me, especially in Macau.

May be I didn't go for buffet for a while, I don't understand where the people come from.

It seems that they are not from Macau, probably from HK or China, there were plenty of people in the restaurant, with only 2 hours, after seating and queueing for food, I could not say I enjoyed the moment.

People and people all the time......

The food was great, but taking time to get the food was not enjoyable, plus as usual, I don't think the customer service is up to standard.

At the same time, I didn't understand why people can eat a lot, suddenly I came the idea of slow eating!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

About Me

A tiny dust in the universe.