2010-11-28

Crossing the street

In front of the Largo Senado, there are many chances that I need to wait for the time to cross the street, I like to observe everything and think, and watch the timer, the signal for the people to use the road.

Yesterday, when I was waiting for the time, suddenly I was puzzled that one man crossed the street when the light was still in red.

Later on, I made the conclusion that in the world, we need to be prepared all the time, and we need to take advantage of the change, I could not expect that the time wait for me.

Even though I was standing there, I need to take action - not until the green light on, but the last moment of change for red light to green, only people with faster action win.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

About Me

A tiny dust in the universe.