2010-11-18

Lafayette Bakery

Recently I like to go to Lafayette Bakery to buy bread after work, usually there is a queue and I need to wait for a while, and yesterday I enjoyed a very excellent service of  the assistants ( the one used to work in the bakery never smiled).

The salesladies are new as this was my first time to see them.  They were very nice and carefully took the order.  I also heard one of them spoke fluent English to explain to a non-native lady.

I didn't get this kind of good service for a long time. They were very cheerful and professional.

One interesting scenery I saw - there was a little boy - about 10 years old, in his school uniform, who was waiting in the line in front of me.

When it was his turn, the assistant greeted him and called  him "Sir", I felt so good as it was very polite to this little customer, he was respected by the assistant.

The  boy asked carefully and he wanted to order a birthday cake for the next day.  However, he needed to pay the whole amount and he didn't have all the money with him at that time, by the time, the other assistant took my order and I didn't know how the boy solved the money issue.

Anyway, I gave 100 marks of the service of the sales ladies, they were very professional !!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

About Me

A tiny dust in the universe.