2011-01-30

農村菜館2011.1.29

My careless, I told my high school teacher the location  of the restaurant with the above name, and she could not find this restaurant in Venetian, luckily, she got my mobile number and she called and I went to pick her up.

Well, this could be an interesting story for part of the dinner.

We had very wonderful talks with our teachers, really appreciated their time to join our gathering, hope we could have more gatherings in future.

Another careless was I got the wrong Skype account for Siu, thus  Germany side and Macau side waited for each other over 3 hours....

At last, we fixed the problem, and the midnight's skype with Siu was also a very good experience, with 10C outside the car, we could chat and saw each other's images over Internet,very amazing!  When we were in high school, we might not imagine this new technology, wonderful!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

About Me

A tiny dust in the universe.