2011-01-25

Heng Lei Restaurant

There are several dishes I like to eat in this " Kai Fong" restaurant; it is located in the Estrada Repouso, near the Cinema Veng Lok.

The other time I read information from Internet, and notice that many people from Hong Kong also know this restaurant.

Didn't go there for long time, it was my uncle and aunt took me to this restaurant many many years ago; and the last time I ate  there, it was with my line dance teachers and classmates, they told me that they discovered a restaurant with delicious food!

Last Saturday, went there and had a dinner - I still like the deep fried chicken slice with sweet and lemon sauce, so wonderful!

I am really looking forward to trying the 先生炒飯, I never got the chance to try, as the chef needs sufficient time to prepare the ingredients, thus the customers need to order in advance - however, with the luxury ingredients and the preparation work, the price is expensive, and the minimum serving is for 12 persons!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

About Me

A tiny dust in the universe.