2011-01-14

Travel plan

Nothing special when I enter into the year 2011.

Just remember I talked with F the other day that I would like to make the hiking trip at least once every 2 months in this year, don't know whether I can make it or not, but will try.

Suddenly, some plans come up to my mind..... I would like to make the following trips, I know I may not make all the trips, but I would rather to put them on the list, so that I won't forget:

visit S who is  in Germany
visit E who is in Texas, US
visit F  & C who are in Vancouver, Canada
visit R who is in NC, US
visit C who is in Tanzania, Africa
visit T who will be back to Malaysia after the long time travelling
visit Berea, US
travel Nepal
travel India
travel Bu tan
travel Portugal
travel Italy
travel Spain

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

About Me

A tiny dust in the universe.