2011-01-29

In the bank

Went to the bank for making some transactions, as a premium customer, needed not to queue the long line, and when I got the waiting coupon, realised that I needed to wait for one customer.

I started to read my accounting information..... I didn't go to the bank for long time, the cheque which I was going to deposit, had changed the name for long time.

Can't believe that I still needed to wait more than 18 minutes for my turn, for only 1 customer... though the teller was nice and efficient.

By the time, asked for my friend Mr. F, however, she told me that he retired 1 year ago, Mr. F was not so old.......... this is the real world, as I heard the stories of this bank before, from time to time, they ask the old and experience staff to retire and save the expensive salaries, thus more and more new faces in the bank.

Because of several transactions I needed to make, I spent more than 15 minutes over there.

By the time I left the bank, I got two things in my head -

1. When someone is young, it is happy only if he or she has a lot of money to get retire, otherwise, what should one do if the employer ask he/her to have an early retirement.

2. Going to bank to have a transaction is expensive, not only the bank staff, but also the customer - time is money.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

About Me

A tiny dust in the universe.