2011-07-09

Beautiful Algarve

Friday morning,
heard a program from Macau Radio which introduced Algarve,
it mentioned Algarve is a lovely place in South of Portugal,
it is very famous for its beautiful beaches and places for vacation.

The name of Algarve is not new to me,
I knew it from my Portuguese lessons,
especially when I studied for the exams,
on the history and the geography of Portugal,
and I used to think that the Portuguese teachers missed their home,
thus they said that Algarve was a beautiful place.

This time,
I was attracted by the recommendation,
thus searched over Internet,
and the places are really nice,
it should be a great place for relaxing,
I should go  there one day to witness whether it is beautiful or not!

http://www.algarvechannel5.net/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

About Me

A tiny dust in the universe.