2011-07-12

台山泰好味 Thai Delicious (Very Delicious)

E recommended this eating place to me long time ago,
and I also knew this place,
as I always passed by this shop when I was taking dancing class in the Center near Toi San area,
there are always a lot of customers.

Last weekend first time ate in this place,
the shop was not big,
but there were a lot of tables and customers,
the prices were reasonable,
but the waiter and waitress speak little Chinese,
thus, they take order with the numbering system,
customers write down the dishes' numbers on the paper,
then,
the waiter/waitress pass the order to the kitchen,
the kitchen chefs make the food according to the number.

There are a lot of dishes for selection,
but since I didn't want to take so much spicy food,
thus, ordered some very general thai dishes,
noodles, meat, vegetables,
they were quite good,
also with the fresh coconut juice,
the dinner was great,
except each table needed to wait for the dishes,
the food  didn't come out at the same time,
rather than,
I realised that,
they made the dishes according to the enough number of certain dishes -
if 3 tables order the same vegetables,
3 plates of vegetables will come out the same time.

One more thing,
After the dinner,
during the night time,
I knew the delicious food has a lot of MSG !!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

About Me

A tiny dust in the universe.