2011-07-16

Supermarket Shopping

Recently the big supermarkets near my father's house simultaneously offer fresh food section,
including fresh meat, all kinds of vegetables and fruits,
this is a very good news for me,
because I don't need to fix my time to go to wet-market to do groceries shopping.
I can have one stop and  finish the shopping for all the things I want,
I can use my credit card to pay for the food,
and I can buy the food at night time if I need,
however,
after trying to change my shopping habit,
I realise that the quality of the food is only so so,
e.g. I have to drink non-sweet orange juice,

because the oranges look nice,
but taste very sour.

Hope that they can improve the purchasing policy and packaging policy
they should sell nice food,
but not disguise bad food in a good package,
this is not honest at all.
In wet market,
with a little bit of time,
people can compare ,choose and ask how the food is,
for maintaining loyalty customers,
wet market vendors would tell the truth.

I think the big supermarket should have a very straight selection policy,
as for consumers would like to shop in the supermarket,
we are looking for convenience and quality,
otherwise,
we would go back to the traditional wet market.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

About Me

A tiny dust in the universe.