2011-07-01

Learning Russian - not for me

Late afternoon, attended a seminar, and met one of my German Classmates F.

We havn't seen each other for long time thus, exchanged for the updates.

I asked him whether he further studied German. He is really a linguistics, he is a translator, he has learned Japanese, Mandarin, Portuguese, English, French, and we learned German together.

He told me he is taking Russian lessons now.

By the time we were in class, I was taking French and German simultaneously, and I complained the German was hard.

But now, he told me, the challenge of learning Russian was even harder.I am proud of him, as he knows over 6 languages!

Though I don't know the languages very well, I always appreciate different cultures.

In past, I took lessons on : English, Portuguese, Mandarin, Japanese, French and German - I like them very much, however, I need more time to memorise the vocabularies and the structure of grammar.

Macau is so good, even though it is small, we can learn different languages easily, even though the Russian - F told me his Russian class is very small, after one year's learning, only 2 students remain, he is one of them!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

About Me

A tiny dust in the universe.