2011-07-30

Thai Dinner in Lan Fa

There are a number of Thai Restaurants,
and some of them are located in the very near-by area,
which is very closed to my home.

Last night,
after the final exam of my course,
was very hungry,
and went to this restaurant for take my late dinner.

There was only a table of customers eating there,
it was quiet for Friday night,
I guessed,

The decoration of the restaurant is in Thai style,
very special in this area.
The menu comes with the photos,
which are very attractive,
the prices are so so,
plus 10% servcie charge.

I ordered the food immediately:
baked shrimps with glass noodles,
pineapple fired rice,
fried vegetables,
young coconut.

The vegetables came first,
then the pineapple fired rice,
the first two dishes were ok,
the last was the baked shrimps with glass noodles (the most expensive dish),
I could not see any shrimps,
but the vermicelli in brown sauce was full of the little hot pot,
later noticed it was at the bottom part,
there was only 2 tiny shrimps,
with the head in deep dark color - signs of stale.

At the same time,
when I almost finished the rice,
inside the rice,
there was a tiny shrimp -
the only one in the pineapple fried rice,
it was in pale white color,
no taste at all.
kind of very disappointed,
as the price didn't match the quality and quantity of the dish in this resaurant,
plus, I didn't see any customer service.

Because the restaurant closes at 11,
thus I need to rush to finish my food.

When I left the restaurant,
I could conclude that why on Friday night,
there were not many customers inside.

That also explained the food was not fresh -
and actually this is the most important thing for the restaurant.

Will I come back again,
I have a doubt.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

About Me

A tiny dust in the universe.