2011-07-23

Noodles Month

Since registered for a software course during this month,
besides of working about 40 hours per week,
I need to take this course 9 hours per week,
and in addition of taking regular dancing lessons for 6 hours per week,
I am so occupied every day.

I even don't have chance to have my regular dinner...
after class,
always so tired and look for food to fill my stomach,
after 23 days have passed for July,
I realise that I have all kinds of noodles in different kinds of noodles shops -
Cantonese Noodles,
Taiwanese Noodles,
Beijing Noodles,
Hanyu Noodles,
........
and many kinds I still can put them on my list to go,
I am so lucky,
I can find all kinds of different noodles to eat in Macau,
so easily,
wonderful noodles month!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

About Me

A tiny dust in the universe.