2012-04-25

維格餅家鳳梨酥 Delicious pineapple cakes from Taiwan

Got two pieces of pineapple cakes from my colleague,
who went to Taiwan earlier.

The beautiful gift box looks very familiar to me,
as I realise that this was the shop where my brother bought two boxes home,
when he spent a week there few months ago.
At that time, I almost finished the whole box by myself,
as the expiry date was very short.

I really like the fresh fillings as well as the strong flavor of butter of the cake very much.
I am curious that it should be a famous bakery in Taiwan.
thus go to Internet to check it out -

http://www.taiwan-vigor.com.tw/front/bin/ptlist.phtml?Category=349745

Actually, there are a lot of different products,
wonderful eating
very nice!


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

About Me

A tiny dust in the universe.