2012-04-20

Ophthalmology Center in a Sauna Building

Went to the doctor to have eyes regular check up after work today.

The doctor I consulted used to work in the private hospital,
but now she has her own office in a commercial building,
it is located in a busy area.

This was my first time to go to that ophthalmology center,
when I was inside the lift to go up the place,
I realised that there are "Sauna" and Night Club in the building.

In that area, at night time, I often see girls wearing heavy make-up entering-in/out of the building.

Though their office hours  may be different,
I think it is interesting to see different people in the same building,
using the same lift -
the doctors, the people work in the night club/sauna,
or the guest, patients,
it is just a business world,
people go there to get the service,
what a wonderful world!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

About Me

A tiny dust in the universe.