2012-04-04

From Spring Break to Easter

Last week,
met two young American kids (originally from Texas) in the park,
obvious the little brother and sister are travellers in Macau,
and they told me that their family travelled to Macau during their spring break holiday,
they are living in Indonesia with their parents.

We chatted and they told me they are studying in the international school there,
we shared the experience how they live in Indonesia.
It immediately reminded me the kids have a lot of cultural experiences,
like president Obama did.

We chatted in the park,
and they enjoyed playing in the park,
while their parentss were far away enjoying the nature and chatting.

When they talked about the spring break,
I really miss it,
since I don't have spring break for long time.

It reminds me my spring break in College,
I always enjoyed the short break in Berea,
we usually had some field trips during the break,
or during the break,
espeically after the cold winter,
the weather was so nice and it was enjoyable to walk around the campus.

Our spring breaks were usually earlier than the Easter holiday,
actually,for the Easter,
it was just like the normal weekend......
we didn't celebrate much.

Except the Easter in my Junior year,
I joined my college friends' kids to have some outdoor activities on a sunny afternoon,
we had party food,
lots of candies and chocolates,
and we had Easter egg hunt in the front and back yards,
it was a lot of fun -
but the parents did a lot of preparation work in advance.

For the Easter holiday, the kids usually enjoy a lot of fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

About Me

A tiny dust in the universe.