2013-11-05

3.11.2013 - One day Hong Kong Trip with Typhoon No.1

To pay a visit of M's family,
I spent my Sunday in Hong Kong.

I took the early ferry of 8AM to HK,
then, the MTR to reach their place.

As they live in Ma On San, Wu Kai Sa,
it ended up I needed to change routes for several times -
Sheung Wan,
Central, Waterloo,Kowloon Tong, Tai Wai,
and last stop Wu Kai Sa.
Interesting journey!

Originally we planned to make a hiking,
as the weather was not stable,
we cancelled the hiking and walking around.

Thanks M to show me their college,
we ate in the Cafeteria for lunch,
then, we took bus to Sai Kong,
as it was Sunday,
it was crowded everywhere,
we had a tea in a restaurant,
then
we walked around and then we went to the Ma On San Park,
it was nice place,
and many families enjoyed their family time there.

As didn't want to disturb the schedule of M,
I said goodbye to them in early evening,
then took the bus back to Central.

Before returning to Macau,
wanted to have a window shopping in the Japanese shops,
and also Japanese food for snack.

Staying in touch with old college friends made me feel good of the day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

About Me

A tiny dust in the universe.