2013-11-09

Crazy Maid

I always like to observe around in order to know what is happening in our daily life,
during my lunch hour on my way home yesterday,
I was kind of shock by watching this in the street........
a house maid (probably babysitter )crazily french kissed the baby for many times!

The baby was in her stroller,
they were waiting on the pavement,
seemed they were waiting for some one else,
the maid tried to play with the kid,
and suddenly, she came over to strongly french kiss the baby,
for many many many times.

I just got the impression,
did she get the permission of the parents,
it was really not appropriate,
in was outside the home,
how about most of the time at home!
It would be easily to pass any kinds of illness to the little baby.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

About Me

A tiny dust in the universe.