2013-11-05

Super Traffic Jam in Macau I met

2.11.2013,
evening,
waited for more than 15 min. to get in a taxi from hospital,
then, after getting in the taxi,
Mr. driver told me he was new,
and didn't know how to go to my destination,
told him to go straight to the main rain,
the time was about 6:45PM
needed to go home first before heading to Cultural Center.

Ended up I was in a super serious traffic jam,
the meter kept on moving,
but the taxi kept on stopping and stopping again,
usually I spent no more than 30+,
the final bill was almost 75+,
almost 15 min before 8 o' clock,
since I also needed to get a ride to Cultural Center,
I asked the driver to take me there as soon as possible,
he promised to do so,
and at last,
I reached there at 8PM,
the meter was 102.5 patacas.

The driver also said that he felt bad for the expensive taxi fare,
as a result of the terrible traffic jam,
he waived the 2.5 patacas,
thus I paid 100 patacas.

F commented that I should be happy,
1- paid 100 patacas to take a taxi for over 1 hour.
2- the driver was nice to me!

Thanks for the driver - M-24-67, Mr. xxx Health!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

About Me

A tiny dust in the universe.