2013-11-01

Not until the last minute

During my trip in bangkok,
I have one remark to make-

"You should never conclude until the last minute"

In the flea market,
bought a suit in a fashion shop,
the young guy was very nice and polite,
he was a care person on handling my clothes and
put into the shopping bag,
I gave him compliment,
and my friend also said that it was natural as he worked in the service field.

By the time I was prepared  to pay,
I found out the most important design of the suit - the beautiful ribbon,
was still on the chair,
he didn't put into my clothes!

I was lucky to discover this earlier enough,
otherwise,
my new suit would be without the main part of the design!!

**********

The other case was on the plane back to Macau,
I was about to compliment the smooth driving of the captain,
not until my last word,
the landing was very harsh to land on the Macau Airport!

Conclusion,
Don't be too early to make the conclusion, do wait until all have been completed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

About Me

A tiny dust in the universe.