2014-09-19

Fantacy

Got a strange e-mail from a familar e-mail account,
in order to avoid trouble,
I didn't open,
but immediately drop few lines to my old friend.
She quickly replied and told me her account was stolen,
and told me her update.
Two of us are lazy to write,
and this time is a good excuse to exchange.
We were not classmates,
but we joined the out of school activities together when we were teens,
she has a beautiful name and I love it very much,
there was another buddy - Nancy,
we were very closed at that time,
we hanged around a lot,
camping,
hiking,
eating,
shopping...

The first one left Macau was Nancy,
she immigrated to Australia.
Later on,
both of us left Macau,
I left Macau for further study,
and she left Macau and started her new life in Canada,
thus,
we didn't have much chance to be together again.

She used to share her mom 's philosophy,
as I found out her parents were very successful on business,
they were from China,
started small business in Macau,
then they worked hard and earned good money,
and diversified all kinds of business,
and also brought the whole family to Canada for new home.
She has moved to Canada for many years,
she told me she has been jobless for three years,
and went back to school again, 
she has a part time job, 
and lives with her husband.

Bad to hear that she has no plan to visit Macau,
but she shares the news that Sept.25 is their ten years Anniversary,
it reminds me that 10 years ago,
I was prepared to fly to Victoria to attend her wedding,
at last,
because of work,
the plan was cancelled,
and I missed her wedding ceremony a lot !

Happy Anniversary!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

About Me

A tiny dust in the universe.