2014-09-25

Mobile Phone

Left the mobile in somewhere else,
thus when I arrived home,
I realized I didn't have my phone nor my alarm clock,
as I use mobile phone as my alarm clock,
I was afraid I oversleep in the morning,
therefore I opened the curtain of the window,
went to bed as early as possible,
and hoped that I knew the time.

When I was on my bed,
remembered that that this was only part of the issue,
as the mobile phone automatically calls every weekday  at 7AM.
the sound would not stop and disturb people in the morning,
I must back the place to get back the mobile phone,
just wondering when......

Thinking this and that,
couldn't sleep well,
kind of woke up at 6,
and left the bed at 7,
kind of passing the time,
decided to go out and pick the phone back.

It was 7:20,
only few pedestrians,
most were students,
the delighted sunshine was warm,
the morning air was fresh,
good time to go out!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

About Me

A tiny dust in the universe.