2014-09-20

University of Macau at Hengqim

E told me that he went back to school and registered for a MBA course.
as he got allowance from his company,
it will take about 18 months,

He told me interesting things such as :
he can use student bus card to take bus for 1 pataca for each trip,
he can check out 40 books in the library at one time,
and the period is almost one semester...

Good to hear the joy of student life,
as I haven't visited the campus,
and I missed the student life,
took the chance to visit in the evening.

The campus is big,
but the construction work is so so,
all the buildings and facilities are bigger than the previous one,
and it seems that I was  in the campus of mainland China.

Not many students in the campus,
we visited the main buildings, canteens and the library,
the library was very quiet.

I can't feel the atmosphere of a big university,
I just wonder the student life there,

On the way back,
when we were in the bus stop,
I heard a lot of people speaking mandarin,

I got the feeling that they were going out to enjoy the nice night life,
may be this is the student life for students there!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

About Me

A tiny dust in the universe.