2014-09-09

This mid-autumn festival

My aunt and cousin from Hong Kong came to visit us for the holiday,
from Saturday till Tuesday,
they didn't come over very often,
the last time was more than 8 years ago,
thus, I put all my time to stay with her,
except I could not get a day off on Monday.
She also said that,
we didn't know when we would see again,
thus we should try to see as much as possible,
one more time may be the last time,

Therefore,
it seems that I made a trip for the last four days,
as she honestly told me,
she would not visit my house,
making me busy on preparation on cleaning,
we stayed out all the time,
and she stayed in Hotel Royal.
my hotel room is my home,
and the place I traveled is Macau.

For the four days,
I tried to take her to eat all the food she wants....
we had good memories of my old old days,
she liked to eat very much,
when I was small,
she took me out to eat a lot.

Most of the eating places were suggested by my aunt:
Tou Tou Kou Chinese Restaurant - Lunch
Club for the Retirement worker - Portuguese food,
Chinese con-gee and fried noodles near the wet market of Rua do Campo for breakfast,
Chinese Siu Long Pau, Northern noodles, bamboo rice... in mainland China,
Pou Kei - curry beef noodles and dumplings,
the famous dessert in the street closed to the antique market,
the big dinner gathering in the Fok Lam Seng Chinese Restaurant,
Nice Chinese food in Pak Fook Noodle Shop,
the Burmese noodles in three lights area,
big Yam Cha with the other family members in Fu Hou Chinese Restaurant,
Lai Kei ice-cream,....

We were very happy with the gathering,
and I was happy to listen to her old stories,
but the time seemed too short!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

About Me

A tiny dust in the universe.