2014-10-20

Good Italian Jokes

Un imprenditore ad un altro:
- Come mai i tuoi impiegati arrivano sempre così puntuali?
- Facile, trenta impiegati e solo venti posti auto!

A company boss is talking to another:
- How come your employees always arrive on time?
- Easy, there are 30 employees and only 20 parking spaces!

 Due impiegati comunali si incontrano per strada:
- Ciao Mario! Posso offrirti un caffè?
- No, grazie! Il caffè non mi fa dormire.
- Ma come? Sono le otto di mattina!!!
- Appunto... Sto andando in ufficio...

 
Two civil servants meet on the street:
- Hi Mario! Can I get you a coffee?
- No thanks! I can’t sleep if I drink coffee.
- But it’s only 8 in the morning!!!
- Exactly... I’m on my way to the office…

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

About Me

A tiny dust in the universe.