2026-09-02

《明知夕陽留不住》Knowing the Sunset Cannot Stay

《明知夕陽留不住》

—— 佚名(當代網絡詩作)

明知夕陽留不住,卻將心事訴黃昏。

若能重回初見時,只看黃昏不看人。

晚風難解眉間意,殘霞空照異鄉身。

從此天涯皆過客,相逢莫問舊時因。


Knowing the Sunset Cannot Stay

— Anonymous (contemporary Chinese internet poem)

I know the sunset cannot linger,

yet I pour my heart out to the fading dusk.

Could I return to the hour we first met,

I would gaze only at twilight, not at you.


The evening wind cannot read the sorrow in my brows,

the afterglow shines in vain on this far-strayed soul.

Henceforth all souls I meet are passing travellers;

when our paths cross, ask no more of old causes.



Saber que o Pôr do Sol Não Fica

— Anónimo (poema chinês contemporâneo da internet)

Sei que o sol poente não se pode reter,

ainda assim confio os meus segredos ao crepúsculo.

Se pudesse voltar ao momento do primeiro encontro,

olharia apenas o entardecer, e não a ti.


A brisa da noite não compreende a angústia das minhas sobrancelhas,

o resplendor do ocaso ilumina em vão este corpo de estrangeiro.

De agora em diante, todos no mundo são transeuntes;

se nos encontrarmos, não perguntes mais pelas razões do passado.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

About Me

A tiny dust in the universe.