《有所思》
唐 · 盧仝
當時我醉美人家,美人顏色嬌如花。
今日美人棄我去,青樓珠箔天之涯。
天涯娟娟姮娥月,三五二八盈又缺。
翠眉蟬鬢生別離,一望不見心斷絕。
心斷絕,幾千里?
夢中醉臥巫山雲,覺來淚滴湘江水。
湘江兩岸花木深,美人不見愁人心。
含愁更奏綠綺琴,調高弦絕無知音。
美人兮美人,不知為暮雨兮為朝雲。
相思一夜梅花發,忽到窗前疑是君。
English literary translation
Once I revelled in the beauty’s dwelling place,
Her countenance bloomed tender as a flower’s grace.
Today she turns and leaves, far beyond the sky,
Pearl curtains veil her mansion where she lies.
The moon of Chang’e hangs gentle in the sphere,
Waxing and waning each lunar fortnight here.
Her green brows, silken tresses torn apart,
One gaze lost, and my weary heart breaks apart.
Broken heart, across how many miles away?
In dreams I rest amid Wushan’s cloud array;
I wake, and tears descend on Xiang River’s tide.
On both banks blooms thick foliage far and wide.
She comes not forth; grief lingers in my breast.
I play my zither, sorrow in my quest;
The tune so lofty, strings snap, no ear to hear.
O beauty, shall you be dusk rain or dawn’s clear sphere?
Through one night of longing plum blossoms unfold,
I see them at the window, and take them for your form of old.
Tradução em Português europeu
Uma vez embriaguei-me na casa da bela,
O seu rosto era delicado como uma flor.
Hoje ela abandona-me, distante nos confins do céu,
Cortinas de pérolas ocultam a sua morada.
A lua de Heng’e brilha suave no firmamento,
Cresce e minguava a cada quinzena lunar.
As suas sobrancelhas verdes e cabelos sedosos separados pela despedida,
Um olhar perdido, e o meu coração despedaça-se.
Coração partido, quantos quilómetros nos separam?
Nos sonhos repouso entre as nuvens de Wushan;
Ao despertar, as lágrimas caem no rio Xiang.
Em ambas as margens a vegetação é densa,
E a ausência da bela enche-me de tristeza.
Com mágoa toco a cítara verde,
A melodia é elevada, as cordas rompem‑se sem quem a ouça.
Bela, bela, serás chuva do entardecer ou nuvem da alvorada?
Durante uma noite de saudade, as flores de ameixeira desabrocham,
Chegam à janela, e confundo-as com a tua figura.
No comments:
Post a Comment