2026-09-12

Regret

 《憾緣》


作者:佚名

我欲提筆寫遺憾,只因年少結錯緣。

同床異夢十幾載,只有苦來沒有甜。

知錯悔約為時晚,一錯再錯把兒添。

為了嬌兒不受嫌,忍氣吞聲度餘年。

磕磕絆絆數十載,心力憔悴日如年。

狠心揮刀斬孽緣,奈何幼子未成年。

待到幼子已成年,雙親已是白髮顏。

為博至親樂開顏,唯有糊塗過餘年。

若我哪日與山眠,來生再也不續緣。


English literary translation


I take up my brush to write of regret,

for I bound myself to a wrong bond in youth.

For more than ten years we shared a bed but dwelt apart in soul,

knowing only bitterness, never joy.

I saw my error and wished to break the vow, yet time had slipped away;

I stumbled further and brought a son into the world.

Lest my dear child suffer scorn,

I endured wrongs in silence through the rest of my days.

Decades passed in strife and friction,

my spirit worn thin, each day a heavy burden.

I steeled my heart to sever this ill‑fated tie,

yet my young son was still not grown.

When at last he came of age,

his parents’ heads were already silvered with years.

To bring joy to those I hold dear,

I can only muddle through the remaining years.

Should I one day rest beneath the mountain,

I shall never renew this bond in the next life.


Tradução em Português europeu


Pego no pincel para escrever o meu arrependimento,

pois na juventude me uni a um destino errado.

Durante mais de uma dezena de anos partilhámos a cama, mas com almas distantes;

conheci apenas amargura, nunca doçura.

Compreendi o erro e quis quebrar o compromisso, mas já era tarde;

cometi mais um erro e trouxe um filho ao mundo.

Para que o meu querido filho não sofresse desprezo,

suportei injustiças em silêncio durante o resto da vida.

Décadas passaram em constantes desentendimentos,

o meu espírito esgotado, cada dia uma provação.

Preparei o coração para cortar este laço malfadado,

mas o meu filho ainda não era adulto.

Quando finalmente ele atingiu a maioridade,

os cabelos dos pais já estavam brancos.

Para alegrar quem me é próximo,

só me resta viver os anos que faltam numa resignação incerta.

Se um dia descansar sob a montanha,

nunca mais renovarei este laço na próxima existência.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

About Me

A tiny dust in the universe.