When I Am Among the Trees
Author:Mary Oliver(瑪麗·奧利弗)
Original collection:Thirst, 2006;also included in Devotions
English‑Original
When I am among the trees,
especially the willows and the honey locust,
equally the beech, the oaks and the pines,
they give off such hints of gladness.
I would almost say that they save me, and daily.
I am so distant from the hope of myself,
in which I have goodness, and discernment,
and never hurry through the world
but walk slowly, and bow often.
Around me the trees stir in their leaves
and call out, “Stay awhile.”
The light flows from their branches.
And they call again, “It’s simple,” they say,
“and you too have come
into the world to do this, to go easy, to be filled
with light, and to shine.”
中文(文學譯本,繁體)
《當我置身樹林之間》
當我置身樹林之間,
尤其是楊柳與皂莢樹,
亦如山毛櫸、橡樹與青松,
它們散發隱隱的喜悅氣息。
我幾乎要說,是它們救贖我,日日如此。
我距離心中期許的那個自己何其遙遠,
那個我,心懷良善,擁有洞見,
從不在世間匆匆疾行,
而是緩步漫遊,時常俯首致意。
周遭樹木搖曳滿樹葉子,
彷彿在呼喚:「多駐留片刻。」
光自枝椏之間傾瀉而下。
它們再度呼喚:「這原很簡單,」它們說,
「你來到這世間,亦是為此:
安然度日,飽飲光明,然後,綻放光芒。」
Português (Europeu)
Quando estou entre as árvores
Autora: Mary Oliver
Quando estou entre as árvores,
sobretudo os salgueiros e os espinheiros‑da‑virgínia,
e também as faias, os carvalhos e os pinheiros,
elas exalam tais indícios de alegria.
Quase diria que elas me salvam, dia após dia.
Estou tão distante da esperança que tenho de mim mesmo,
aquela em que possuo bondade e discernimento,
e nunca me apresso pelo mundo,
mas caminho devagar e me inclino com frequência.
À minha volta, as árvores agitam as suas folhas
e clamam: “Fica mais um pouco.”
A luz flui dos seus ramos.
E clamam novamente: “É simples”, dizem elas,
“tu também vieste
ao mundo para fazer isto: viver com leveza, encher‑te
de luz e brilhar.”
詩簡短啟示
這首詩寫自然的療癒。
我們常常活得太匆忙,離理想中的自己很遠;樹木教導人:不必奔忙,學會放輕,接納光,活出屬於自己的光亮。
No comments:
Post a Comment